Birthstones are an excellent way to bring charm and good luck into your life. If you believe in this concept, well, wait no more as it is time for you to make some purchases. Based on the month you were born, you can select a Birthstone. Here, we will walk you through the November Birthstone. We will also sneak-peak into the Birthstones of other months. So, without any further ado, let’s dive into the specifics.
Birthstones: What are They?
The concept of Birthstones has a rich and diverse history. From ancient times, people used to wear Birthstones in their jewelry pieces to attain good fortune and luck. To be precise, the first Birthstones were in use in the first century according to western custom. Similar to western customs, there were gemstones considered Birthstones in the Eastern regions as well.
Similar to the precious stones available each month, there are Birthstones attached to each zodiac sign. For instance, if you are born in November, you will either be a Scorpio or Sagittarius. The Birthstone as per the zodiac sign of Scorpio is Topaz. Now, let’s have a look at the Birthstone of Sagittarius. It is blue Topaz.
Moving forward, nowadays, the widely accepted concept of Birthstones is from the National Association of Jewelers or the Jewelers of America. This is a standardization that was brought in 1912, leading to the creation of the so-called modern Birthstones.
So, before we proceed to the intricacies and the uniqueness of the November Birthstone, let’s have a glimpse of the Birthstone for different months.
Different Birthstones for Each Month
Every month has a Birthstone attached to it and they can either be modern or traditional birthstones. Here, we will walk you through each of the months in a year and their modern and traditional birthstones. So, let’s get right into it.
- The traditional birthstone of January is Garnet, and it’s the same for its modern birthstone.
- The traditional birthstone of February is Amethyst, and it’s the same for its modern birthstone.
- The traditional birthstone of March is Bloodstone, and the modern birthstone of March is Aquamarine.
- The traditional birthstone of April is a Diamond, and it’s the same for its modern birthstone.
- The traditional birthstone of May is Emerald, and it’s the same for its modern birthstone.
- The traditional birthstone of June is Alexandrite, and the modern birthstone of June is the Pearl of Moonstone.
- The traditional birthstone of July is Ruby, and it’s the same as its modern birthstone.
- The traditional birthstone of August is Sardonyx, and the modern birthstone of August is Peridot.
- The traditional birthstone of September is Sapphire, and it’s the same for its modern birthstone.
- The traditional birthstone of October is Opol, and the modern birthstone of October is Tourmaline.
- The traditional birthstone of November is Tiger’s Eye, and the modern birthstone of November is Topaz or Citrine.
- The traditional birthstone of December is Turquoise, and the modern birthstone of December is Blue Topaz.
What is the Birthstone for November?
As you know, the Birthstone for November is Topaz or Citrine. If you prefer to opt for the traditional Birthstone, it is Tiger’s Eye. However, most people prefer to go with modern Birthstones, and here, you can opt for November Birthstone Topaz as your choice. It is because they are much more available and affordable when compared to the traditional Birthstone of November. Along with Topaz, you can consider Citrine, which is also a November Birthstone.
Topaz Birthstone is available in different colors. However, among them, the blue Topaz is the most famous one. Generally, Topaz can help you soothe your mind and help you stay calm.
When it comes to Citrine, many consider that it can help bring calmness and soothe temper.
Different Ways to Wear Your November Birthstone
You can wear your November Birthstone in a plethora of ways. One of the common methods to style it is a November Birthstone ring. You can also shop for November Birthstone pieces of jewelry in the form of earrings, necklaces with pendants, earrings, etc. So, without wasting any more time, let’s have a look at the different ways you can wear the November Birthstone.
November Birthstone Rings
Birthstone rings are becoming quite popular these days. You can shop for these rings online and have them delivered to your home as well. Here, you can have your rings in gold, platinum, or silver and have them in different colors, like white, rose, or yellow. You can also opt for engravings on your rings to make them special. By the way, you can shop for these Birthstone rings from Love Wedding Bands and get them delivered in time. So, why not shop for your November Birthstone ring and enhance your charm and luck?
November Birthstone Pendants
Having a pendant and chain necklace can be an excellent way to style up your outfits. Here, you can have your necklace in gold or platinum and include the November Birthstone as the pendant. You can have it as a single stone or a cluster of small stones based on the design and the style of the necklace.
November Birthstone Earrings
Well, diamonds have taken the front set when it comes to the gemstones you can have in your earrings. But remember that it is just one of the options. You can now include other gemstones, especially Birthstones in your earrings. Whether it be a pair of studs or teardrops, you can have the Birthstone included in your earrings. So why not shop for earrings with the November Birthstone? It can be an excellent way to accentuate your look.
Therefore, in short, purchasing pieces of jewelry with a November Birthstone when you are born in this month can enhance your luck and charm. So, don’t hesitate anymore to make your first purchase. You can find the best-in-class ornaments with gemstones based on your birth month or zodiac sign at Love Wedding Bands. So, visit us today to get the best deal!