February is an auspicious month, and for those who are born in this month, you can enhance your well-being and life by wearing your February Birthstone. The February Birthstone is a popular and yet common stone. It is Amethyst, and it is the same for traditional and modern Birthstones for February.
In this article, we will talk to you on a journey that will help you comprehend in depth different aspects of the February Birthstone. We will also look into a variety of ways in which you can wear the February Birthstone. They include February Birthstone rings, February Birthstone earrings, February Birthstone pendants, and necklaces. However, before we delve into these details, we will first look into what Birthstones are and what are the different types of Birthstones for each month.
So, without any further ado, let’s get right into the details.
What are Birthstones?
People, including the Romans and Greeks, have considered Birthstones as an integral part of enhancing good luck. They viewed them as lucky charms. And it’s true that the benefits you can garner from wearing these stones are real. Based on your cultural background, there will be a narrative associated with Birthstone. If this is something that fascinates you, you can always include Birthstones in your style.
Nowadays, you can find modern Birthstones and also traditional Birthstones. You can choose them based on your preference.
What are the Birthstones for Each Month?
Each month has a Birthstone attached, which can be classified into modern and traditional Birthstones.
In this section, we will briefly explore the different traditional and modern Birthstones associated with each month. So, let’s not beat around the bush. Instead, let’s get right into the details:
- The traditional birthstone of January is Garnet, and it’s the same for its modern birthstone.
- The traditional birthstone of February is Amethyst, and it’s the same for its modern birthstone.
- The traditional birthstone of March is Bloodstone, and the modern birthstone of March is Aquamarine.
- The traditional birthstone of April is a Diamond, and it’s the same for its modern birthstone.
- The traditional birthstone of May is Emerald, and it’s the same for its modern birthstone.
- The traditional birthstone of June is Alexandrite, and the modern birthstone of June is the Pearl of Moonstone.
- The traditional birthstone of July is Ruby, and it’s the same as its modern birthstone.
- The traditional birthstone of August is Sardonyx, and the modern birthstone of August is Peridot.
- The traditional birthstone of September is Sapphire, and it’s the same for its modern birthstone.
- The traditional birthstone of October is Opol, and the modern birthstone of October is Tourmaline.
- The traditional birthstone of November is Tiger’s Eye, and the modern birthstone of November is Topaz or Citrine.
- The traditional birthstone of December is Turquoise, and the modern birthstone of December is Blue Topaz.
What is the Birthstone for February?
As you know, the Birthstone for February is Amethyst. Unlike other months, February doesn’t have two different stones traditional and modern stones. Instead, there is only one stone as February Birthstone, which, as you know, is Amethyst.
Amethyst is a stone that is purple, and it is a popular quartz crystal that comes with healing properties. It is a stone that comes with numerous metaphysical properties. Therefore, wearing pieces of jewelry with Amethyst stones can be a game changer for you.
Now, let’s have a look at the benefits of wearing this all-purpose purple stone. While wearing Amethyst, you can gain the following benefits:
- You can reduce stress and anxiety. In short, it can help improve your mental health.
- You can lower the impact of conditions like fatigue and headache.
- You can gain calming energy by wearing jewelry with Amethyst stones.
Different Ways to Wear Your February Birthstone
You can style your February Birthstone in a plethora of ways. Amethyst is one such gemstone that works well with different materials and designs. Some of the best options are earrings, necklaces, bracelets, anklets, rings, etc. So, why not explore some of the best ways to style your February Birthstone, which is Amethyst, for any occasion with us?
February Birthstone Rings
In today’s world, most people prefer Birthstone rings, and if you were born in February, why not enhance your charm and luck even more by wearing an Amethyst ring?
Gold and platinum are the most popular materials for this ring. You can choose between white, yellow, and rose gold, depending on your preference. If you’re interested in Birthstone rings, Love Wedding Bands offers a wide selection. By adding engravings, you can make your ring stand out from the crowd. However, you can find a variety of February Birthstone rings at Love Wedding Bands. So, why not shop for your favorite one today?
February Birthstone Necklaces
A necklace can be a classy addition to your everyday style. You can shop them based on your personal style. For instance, you can opt for a pendant and a chain. Another option is to buy extravagant necklaces that can become statement pieces of jewelry.
Therefore, you can shop for necklaces with Amethyst as part of adding a lucky charm and enhancing your style. It can be a win-win situation for you.
February Birthstone Earrings
Earrings are timeless fashion statements that you can wear and style for any occasion with ease. If you are born in February, you can consider buying earrings with Amethyst as their stones.
There is a wide range of designs and styles in which you can shop for earrings. They include studs, hoops, teardrops, and so forth Also, while purchasing, you have to look into their material and quality.
Thus, we have looked into the February Birthstone, its meaning, and the different types of jewelry you can shop for to enhance your well-being. Based on this information, you can now explore a variety of jewelry made from Amethyst, which is the traditional and the modern Birthstone for February.
You can find ornaments with Amethyst that align with your taste and interest by shopping from Love Wedding Bands. So, hesitate no more to make your purchase.