Is it about time to begin ring shopping? Congratulations! Purchasing the perfect engagement rings and getting ready for your dream proposal is a crazily exciting time. While it’s normal to get caught up in romance, an engagement ring is a considerable expense so make sure you do it right. It is one of the most precious things and a close-to-heart affair. While you’re on a mission to surprise your lady love, looking for an engagement ring without her knowledge can be pretty challenging for you. It’s hard enough to shop for a piece of jewelry for yourself, let alone for an engagement ring for women. Get one of the best engagement rings but make sure it’s a happy surprise.
One of the most important things to keep in mind is while buying the perfect engagement ring is to choose the ring for your love yourself, for romantic as well as practical reasons.
1.Determining her size
You surely want to avoid the uncomfortable stares you get when you get the wrong size of your partner’s ring. Here are few ways to get the right size subtly while shopping for perfect engagement rings for women
- One of the great ways if finding your partner’s way is by asking their friends. Friends usually have this insight about each other. You can also ask a friend to take your love for ring shopping just for fun and know their ring size slyly. It’s a smart idea to ask a friend who has had acting experiences previously in their lives.
- Another method to find your partner’s size is through their old rings which still fit. Also if you go for this method, make sure that you choose a ring they aren’t overly attached to and won’t go through an emotional turmoil if they notice it’s missing.
- Raiding your jewelry box and take a ring out of it might not be a great idea if you’re terrified of losing their ring, instead sketch it on a piece of paper. Keep the ring on the paper and draw a circle around it from inside and outside both to find the accurate diameter.
- Although if you desperately want the element of perfection in your proposal, ask your partner outright. Don’t worry; it won’t ruin your surprise. They still don’t know when or how you’re going to ask!
Buy Best Engagement Rings From our Bestseller Collection
2.How to know what type to go for to get the perfect engagement rings?
Buying jewelry for yourself can be confusing enough, let it be for a perfect engagement ring. Here are some tips to get the right ring:
- If you know what your partner wants in terms of the shape of a diamond, that will help to focus the engagement ring hunt immensely. Every shape (also known as a cut) is priced variedly—and each has a different price per carat. Round cuts are the most expensive ones whereas pearand marquise is not. If the size is necessary to you, you can get more carats at a better price when you choose a different shape to the classic round cut. Before heading out to shop for an engagement ring, study up on ring cuts and have one (or two) favorite unique engagement rings in mind.
- Traditionally, engagement rings are made from yellow gold, white gold, silver, or platinum although lately, rose gold has also emerged as a fresh, modern, and stylish alternative. While platinum may look quite similar to silver, platinum is significantly a lot more expensive because it has a greater density. Some metals scratch easier than others; thereby consider the right metal while keeping the budget in mind.
- Purchasing a perfect engagement ring for women is one of life’s most expensive purchases, so take your time to shop smartly. When you finally find the dream ring, make sure you are purchasing a certified stone from an accredited laboratory and make sure the diamond matches the certificate as well.
- Engagement rings can be marked up well beyond the required margins. In fact, few rings are marked up as much as 500 percent so make sure to do your research before pulling the trigger, and don’t be afraid to negotiate your favorite diamond engagement rings for the best prices.
Buy Best Engagement Rings From our Bestseller Collection
3.How can you make it personal?
The best way to make your engagement ring personal is to incorporate your family heirloom ring in some different ways to make it special and unique for you as a couple. Upgrade a vintage engagement ring and make it stylish but one of the most unique engagement rings.
4.How much should you spend on an engagement ring?
Traditionally it was said that you should spend your three months salary while buying engagement rings for women, but in reality, it should be whatever you feel comfortable with and whatever permits your budget. Remember the ring is an investment and something that your partner will wear for the rest of their life, but you don’t have to go crazy and spend more than you can afford. Even if you can’t afford the ring you want right now, you can always upgrade it in the future as per the latest engagement rings.
5.Should you buy the ring together?
Some men are lucky and they know exactly which type of diamond engagement rings to buy for their partner. Others find it much more difficult, so it’s becoming increasingly more and more popular to propose with a ‘fake’ ring, than look for a ring together after the proposal. This is a smart idea as it enables your partner to be involved in the proposal process while keeping the element of surprise alive. Plus it also takes the stress away from having to choose the ring you think they’d like to get the latest engagement rings.
If you’re buying perfect engagement rings from us without her knowledge, you will get to choose from an exclusive collection of vintage engagement rings to the latest engagement rings. Surprise your women with the best engagement ring by shopping from us now!