There are few things in life that are more valuable than an engagement ring. When your loved one wants you to share the rest of their lives with them, an engagement ring is one of the most memorable occasions in your life. Given this, it’s simple to comprehend why engagement rings garner so much attention. From an early age, we begin dreaming about what our fantasy engagement ring might be: a traditional cut or fancy diamond engagement ring, three stone setting or rose gold. Or perhaps some unique designer diamond engagement rings. As the years pass and we begin to sense the momentous day approaching, we spend endless hours looking at engagement rings on the internet, discussing them with our friends, planning our personal engagement, and choosing what the right engagement ring is for us.
The stone in the center of the ring is unquestionably the most essential feature of an engagement ring, especially because it acts as the main point – whether the item is a three-stone band or a gem-encrusted ring. While diamonds are a common stone choice for three stone settings, other gemstones such as pearls, rubies, sapphires, and emeralds are becoming increasingly popular.
Diamonds have been the preferred option for engagement rings for decades. Every event is made unforgettable and every moment is made unique with these gorgeous, dazzling jewels. It’s no surprise that many jewelers prefer to commemorate momentous occasions with diamonds, particularly a diamond ring. Rings encrusted with beautiful gems are excellent presents. Diamonds are incomparable to anything else, whether you’re giving one to a loved one, purchasing one for your engagement, or indulging yourself to some bling. After all, what’s not to like about diamond jewelry, particularly diamond rings?
And, regardless of why you buy a diamond ring, you nearly always spend a significant amount of money on these gleaming stones. But if you are planning to buy a diamond engagement ring, then let us offer you some practical tips in finding the most unique and beautiful designs at reasonable costs.
Decide the budget
When it comes to choosing diamond engagement rings, there are many options available. As a result, having an idea of how much you want to spend will be beneficial. Of course, you want to amaze her, and deciding how much to spend isn’t simple. As a general guideline, the engagement ring should cost three months’ income. This, however, is entirely dependent on your personal preferences.
Know the 4Cs
If you’re like the majority of people, you’ll want to learn about the 4Cs before purchasing a diamond engagement ring. A diamond’s quality is graded using the 4Cs. Here’s a quick rundown of the 4Cs:
Cut: The quality of a diamond’s cut determines how well it captures light.
Color: A measurement of a white diamond’s colorlessness.
Clarity is a measurement of a diamond’s internal and exterior flawlessness.
Carat: A weight measurement that may be used to estimate the size of a diamond.
Choose a style
Is she more interested in traditional or contemporary jewelry? Is she a fan of white gold, yellow gold, or rose gold? Do her creations have a delicate or hefty feel to them? What kind of solitaire does she prefer? There are many different styles of engagement ring settings to choose from. Although round diamonds are the most popular, she may prefer an emerald cut or a heart-shaped diamond engagement ring. Because she will be wearing her band on a daily basis, keeping these preferences in mind will assist you in choosing the ideal engagement ring setting. This will also assist you in determining whether to acquire a platinum ring or a yellow, rose or white gold ring.
Certification of diamond
The certification of a diamond is what determines its authenticity. And reputable jewelers will always give you one when you pick a diamond. Gemological institutions or grading laboratories certify real diamonds. If the big fancy diamond engagement ring you buy turns out to be a fake, a certification acts as insurance. In reality, do not purchase a diamond ring until the certification has been obtained. Instead, let it be the other way around. Only purchase a diamond ring from a jeweler that provides a proof of authenticity.
A reputed seller
It’s simple to purchase a diamond ring at any moment, thanks to the ever-growing online jewelry industry. There are plenty of alternatives available to you, and you can save a lot of money. However, this surge has resulted in a large number of imposters on the market. Only purchase diamond engagement rings from a reputable jeweler, whether online or in person. Don’t be enticed just by big discounts. Look for stores and jewelers with a lengthy history in the industry. Also, see whether they have any reviews or active social media accounts. Inquire whether they can provide proof that the diamonds in the rings they’re selling are genuine. Before making a selection, you should think about their return and refund procedures.
Now that you have got a clear idea about how to buy a high-quality diamond engagement ring on a budget, let us check out the eight unusual and beautiful engagement rings.
- Elif Fancy Engagement Ring: This spectacular diamond engagement ring has lovely pave set diamonds in the middle and your choice of shaped diamond in the centre. Any shaped diamond in the 0.30 ctw – 4.00 ctw range will fit in the basket.
- Hialeah Sidestone Engagement Ring: The four pave set round diamonds in this robust yet delicate seeming side stone diamond engagement ring draw emphasis to your main diamond. A round diamond weighing 0.75 ctw to 1.25 ctw can be placed in the basket.
- Solitaire Honolulu Engagement Ring: This four-prong solitaire engagement ring is meant to highlight your centre diamond while remaining sturdy. Any shaped diamond in the 0.50 ctw – 2.00 ctw range will fit in the ring.
- Kansas Fancy Engagement Ring: The fifty-two pave set diamonds in this substantial yet delicate appearing fancy diamond engagement ring will showcase your diamond of choice. A round diamond weighing 0.30 ctw to 1.00 ctw can be placed in the basket.
- Delaware Fancy Engagement Ring: The core diamond is highlighted by thirty pave set diamonds in this robust yet delicate appearing fancy diamond engagement ring. Any shaped diamond in the 0.30 ctw – 4.00 ctw range will fit in the basket.
- Georgia Fancy Engagement Ring: This spectacular diamond engagement ring has twenty-eight matched round diamonds to accent your centre diamond in a sturdy yet delicate design. The basket may hold a round diamond weighing 0.75 ctw to 1.25 ctw.
- Arizona Fancy Engagement Ring: This magnificent diamond engagement ring has pave set round diamonds to accent your choice of diamond. The basket may hold a round diamond weighing 0.50 ctw to 1.50 ctw.
- Montanae Fancy Engagement Ring: This magnificent diamond engagement ring is made of substantial yet delicate seeming pave set diamonds that complement your central diamond. The basket may hold a round or princess cut diamond weighing 0.50 ctw to 1.50 ctw.
Above all, remember that the vow to remain together is more important than everything else. Now get ready to plan your shopping.